Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

These pictures are really dark, but it’s the best I have.  We went out to my parents for Christmas Eve.  Lennard’s dad wasn’t feeling great, so he stayed home.  There was our family, Mike & Melissa, Rachel & Cub and Roger & Trisha.  We sang songs, had a little mini talent show with Mason and Makenna playing the piano and Emma & Ben singing a song.  Mom told us about their 12 days of Christmas that they’d been given.  There were lots of snacks to eat too.  I don’t think it would feel like Christmas Eve if we weren’t at my mom & dad’s place.

IMG_2942IMG_2952

The entire way home from my parents, Emma asked questions.  “Will there be something under the tree?  Did elves sneak in to our house?  Will Santa give us pajamas?”  She was SO incredibly excited!  It was all I could do to grab my camera when we got in to the house before they had their presents unwrapped!

IMG_7598IMG_7599

Emma squealed so loudly that I’m shocked Lennard’s dad didn’t wake up!  She got pink bunny slippers!!!  Ben got shark slippers and they both got fuzzy pajamas.

IMG_7609IMG_7612

Thankfully, they went to bed really well (since it was already 9:00).  We were able to get the presents loaded under the tree and head to bed soon afterwards.  It will be fun to see their expressions in the morning!

IMG_7613

No comments:

Post a Comment