Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fun Times

Yesterday we went to the library.  I was a little worried as Ben had been sick all night, but he seemed lots better in the morning… I guess I should have listened to that little voice that said to give him another day at home.  He was great right up until we got to the library.  As soon as we sat down he started complaining that he was cold.  I had Izzy & Auri with me too, so it was a little harder to just get up and leave when they had a fairytale theme going on!  The girls were so excited to see a ‘real’ princess!  I managed to hold Ben on my lap and keep him fairly happy (not crying) until almost the end of the story time.  I finally went and got what they were going to be doing for the craft so that we could do it at home, took a picture of the girls with the princess and headed home.  The girls played all afternoon and were great, while Ben snuggled up in my bed and fell asleep for most of the afternoon!

IMG_4074IMG_4078

Emma and Izzy had preschool today for a special Petland day so it was just the Ben and Auri. Ben was thankfully doing great!  (Finally!)  It was hilarious watching these two at Stay and Play.  Auri jumped on this and called it her train and convinced Ben he needed to come ride with her!  I love these two. 

IMG_4087

No comments:

Post a Comment