Saturday, April 18, 2015

Webster Gals Weekend

It was our annual girls get together yesterday (and today) out in Mountain View.  We spent the afternoon just hanging around and visiting.  I almost never get to see my cousins, so it is a nice chance to get caught up and have a relaxed visit without kids!  My mom and us girls (me, Shauna, Rachel and Trisha were there from our family) were in charge of the dinner, so we got a big baked potato bar ready for dinner.  Everyone else brought treats to snack on afterwards.  There is definitely never a shortage of food when we get together!  We then played cards most of the evening.  I left at about 10:30 or so to head home – Lennard has a rugby tournament all day today.  It would have been nice to stay longer, but at least I got last night with everyone!

IMG_3988IMG_3990IMG_3991IMG_3992

No comments:

Post a Comment