Monday, January 30, 2012

Owie!

Emma ended up with her first real 'owie' Sunday evening.  I was cleaning up after dinner and had the dishwasher open putting stuff into it.  Just as I was backing up, Emma walked behind me and bumped into me.  She lost her balance and landed on one of the drawer handles in the island.  Thankfully it was only a little cut, but since it was a head wound, there was blood everywhere!  I was glad we were able to get the bleeding stopped and that it wasn't anything major.
Sorry for the blood on her onesie... it's amazing that there wasn't more on her!  She actually did amazingly well and was up and running in no time!
Here's what it looked today.  I'm shocked that she wasn't bruised up at all.  She loved having the band-aid on it - though she called it her 'sticker'.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Poor Emma! Head wounds are definately the worst.

    ReplyDelete