Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scrapbooking

For my birthday this year, I got the gift that keeps on giving... a year subscription of 'Photoshop Friday' templates!  Each Friday I get a new template with ideas and new techniques that I can use for my digital scrapbooking.  I haven't done a lot of scrapbooking lately, so I thought this would be an easy way for me to accomplish my goal of completing at least one scrapbook page a week this year.  Here are the first two pages that I've done this year.  Nothing too crazy, but at least they're done!


3 comments:

  1. I just had so much fun getting caught up on your blog posts. Your kids are beyond adorable and looking at all the pics brings back a lot of memories of busier times around here! (Give it another year or so and you will be amazed how they can entertain each other for hours)
    The girls weekend and Christmas look like they were so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sheri! It's taken me a while to get caught up, but I'm glad I took the time. It's definitely busy around here, but 90% of the time it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out super cute! Good job!

    ReplyDelete