Friday, January 20, 2012

This and That

The other day when I was busy getting lunch ready, I looked around to see what the kids were doing and found Ben like this!  He was sitting so nice and quiet (doesn't happen very often) 'reading' a book! As a 'book-aholic', I love seeing my kids love books!  I also have to laugh every time I look at this picture - I love Ben's little wrinkled nose!
Last night we had white chicken enchiladas for dinner.  Ben ate them right up, but Emma took her time.  Just as Lennard, Ben and I were done eating, she decided that she wanted to eat.  We let her sit at the table and eat...and eat!  She had quite a bit and was asking for more, so I put more on her plate and continued to clean up.  The next thing I knew was that Ben was helping himself to his sister's dinner!  It was hilarious to watch!  At first he would stand beside her, reach up and grab a bite from her plate.  Then he climbed up on the chair, reached out and took her fork!  Before long, he had grabbed her plate away from her as well and was shoveling the food in as fast as he could!  I just had to laugh... especially when I saw this expression on Emma's face!
This morning, Emma 'helped' me make bread!  She had a blast... once she figured out that flour really doesn't taste that great by itself!  We had flour everywhere, but she thoroughly enjoyed 'spanking' the bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment