Monday, May 6, 2013

Rugby

Lennard has been very busy with rugby practices and games since the first week of March.  I haven’t been able to go to any of the away games as it is too much ‘fun’ with Emma and Ben who think they need to be on the field playing rugby… not just watching it!  Tonight, I got the chance to go to Pincher Creek and watch two full games without my ‘helpers’!  (My mom graciously watched them for us!)  Unfortunately, they didn’t win the games, but I enjoyed being able to watch Lennard in action!  The other coach drove the bus home, so Lennard was able to drive home with me.  It was such a beautiful evening to be out and a nice break from the kids!

IMG_1805IMG_1948

Coaches – before the games                                            Lennard – what a good coach!

IMG_1899

No comments:

Post a Comment