Friday, May 31, 2013

Spa Day for an ‘Almost’ Birthday Girl

I got an evening out… by myself!  I managed to get a bunch of errands done (amazing how fast you can get in and out of places without kids!) and then I got to help out at my niece’s ‘almost’ birthday party.  Her birthday isn’t until August, but since it’s way easier to invite kids when you see them at school instead of tracking people down in the middle of summer holidays, they opted to do an extra early party!

IMG_2093IMG_2115

My sis-in-law, Nysha, did the girls hair.  Shauna and Melissa did nails (Sarah got in on the action too).  There was even a foot bath… that everyone, including the boys had fun with!  Mason and Gideon got their nails done too, but I’ll let their mom’s share the pictures!  They are priceless!  And last, but not least, they had birthday cake and opened presents.  Here’s Grace showing that she’s 'almost’ 11!

IMG_2119IMG_2141

It was a fun evening and I even got to snuggle my littlest nephew, Will!  Thanks for the invite, Shauna!  I’ll try to get pictures to you ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to share all the "fun" ones too!! Thanks for taking all the pictures for us!

    ReplyDelete