Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Farmer Croc

A month or so ago I found out that one of my former mission companions (Soeur Hofmann) was heading to Europe.  I quickly put in my request for some Farmer Croc and then got busy and didn’t get money sent to her to pay for it.  When I clued in that she was pretty much on the plane leaving, I told her not to worry about it…  Then I got a message from her saying that she’d sent me a care package from Switzerland!  She and I were both shocked at how expensive the shipping was to send the package (yikes!).  Every bite will be cherished!  I couldn’t ask for better friends!  I definitely owe her big time!!!

IMG_2481

Opening the package!

farmer croc

My first bowl of deliciousness at about 11:00pm… it tasted just as good as I remembered it!  Thanks, Trisha!

No comments:

Post a Comment