Friday, May 6, 2016

Dress Rehearsal

Emma had her dress rehearsal tonight.  She was SO excited to get to do her numbers and see all the other dancers do their numbers.  It was a little chaotic, but I'm sure it will be okay tomorrow at the recital.  My parents were able to pop in and watch her perform tonight since they will be at my niece's baby blessing tomorrow night.  Emma was sure happy to see them there.

I didn't have a good flash on my camera and ended up just snapping a few pictures on my phone so they aren't the best pictures.
 There was a photographer there taking pictures for us, but I just took this one quick of Emma's dance group.  They have been such a fun class.  I'm looking forward to seeing the 'good' pictures in a few weeks.
 Emma has thoroughly enjoyed her dance class this year and looks forward to continuing in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment