Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Moments Where I Want to Freeze Time

Ben and I went to Stay and Play this morning.  He played the entire time with the magnetic tiles they have there.  I am always so impressed with how creative he is with what he builds.  It's always something different.  Today it was all about Star Wars!
Look Mom!  I made a Star Destroyer!
 I'm not sure what these other ones were, but he was sure proud of his creations.  Every time he made something, he asked for me to take a picture of it for him.


This afternoon, since it was so cold, Lennard took Ben to T-ball while Emma and I stayed home (where it was nice and warm!).  While I got dinner ready, Emma asked if she could wash the pots and pans.  I gladly let her and she did such a great job!  I was so impressed!
 I love that she wanted to wash them and had fun doing it too.  We had bubbles everywhere, but it was totally worth it!  Emma is growing up way too fast!  Yikes!  Sure do love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment