Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

It was an early morning as I had meetings at church at 7:30.  Emma and Ben were so excited to give me the gifts that they'd made in school that I had to stop and open gifts while I was getting ready.  I had to try really hard not to cry as I watched their excitement and as I read the answers to the questionnaires they'd done.

Not sure why I can't get this picture to rotate... but I loved Emma's answers.



Ben made me a cute magnetic saying.  He informed me that my favorite color is purple, so that's why he picked purple buttons.



I convinced the kids to take a quick picture after church - how are these kids growing up so fast!  It feels like yesterday that I was celebrating my first Mother's Day as a mom!

After a quick snack, we had our Home Teachers over and then I got a short nap before we headed out to my parents for dinner.  We had a delicious roast beef dinner and got to visit for the evening.

I am so blessed to have an amazing mom that is truly one of my very best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment