Monday, January 8, 2018

Happy Birthday to Me!

I have such wonderful friends and family.  I had a super relaxed morning and then got to go to Shannon's for lunch with her, Dina and Crystal.  After sitting and chatting all afternoon, I got home just in time for the kids to get home from school.  Then, within a half hour of Lennard getting home, my parents came to babysit the kids so that we could go out to eat in Lethbridge!  We went to the Keg and had a fun evening together.  For some reason they couldn't cook my steak enough and after sending it back once and it still wasn't cooked, I just told them not to worry about it.  I couldn't eat the rest of it, but all the rest of the food was delicious.  Thankfully, when we got our bill, they had comped my meal!  It was so nice to get out without the kids and have some time to ourselves.  Best birthday gift ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment