Sunday, June 10, 2012

Family Musical Number

Today I had the opportunity to sing with my siblings in church (missed you, Rachel).  My mom played the piano and my dad played the violin. It's been YEARS since we've done this and, even though I was nervous, it was a fun experience.  I loved the few times that we were able to sing together for practice and sort of re-live our past.  We used to sing together lots when we were growing up, and it's just as much fun now as it was then!  It was quite the task getting everyone together in Mountain View and make sure that all the kids were taken care of while we were singing.  There were 16 of the 19 grandchildren there!  (Cub & Rachel weren't able to be there as it was his graduation from med school this weekend.)


Happy 11th Birthday, Tyler!

After a wonderful (but very loud) dinner at mom and dad's, we continued the fun by singing around the piano again.  Things got a little wild with some interesting arrangements by Dave, Melissa and Roger.  I was laughing so hard that I could hardly hold the video still enough to record!  There was some pretty fun dances performed, though the best was Bryan's 'peeing dog' pose! (I tried to upload the video, but it wouldn't go... so sad!)

Emma loved getting to 'hold' her cousin, Spencer!

No comments:

Post a Comment