Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Kid Talk

I am constantly being surprised at how much my kids are taking in... they are little sponges!  Every single day, Ben is saying more and more words.  Today, I was trying to get him to lay down beside me for a quick nap, but he was giggling and squirming so much that I had to laugh with him.  He would get right into my face and give me a goofy smile and then say, "Move!" When I asked him if he wanted to go for a nap he would look at me and say, "Nope!"  What a funny boy.  He now says: broken, blocks, oh no, all done, noise, truck, hand, nope, move, Emma, whack, heavy, stairs, nap, monkey, shoot, spoon, pocket, nut, close, etc.

Of course, Emma repeats everything I wish she wouldn't!  I'm finding out exactly which phrases I use the most.  Ben was playing with some wood pieces (again) that haven't been glued into the stairs.  I hadn't noticed him yet, but apparently Emma did, because all I heard was her little voice saying, "I've told you, and told you, and told you not to play with those."  Oops... not one of my proudest mommy moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment