Saturday, September 8, 2018

Baptism Day

We had a busy morning getting ready for Ben's baptism!  Since our Stake is doing Stake baptisms now, we managed to get 11:30.  We didn't realize that we had to set up all the chairs in the Priesthood Room, so we scrambled a little bit to get everything ready.  Lennard and Ben got dressed in their whites and we managed to get a few pictures.  We couldn't take any by the font, as another baptism was going on.


 It was a beautiful program.  Grandma Murray gave a talk on baptism using Kit Kat bars.

 I managed to get through my talk on the Holy Ghost, although not without tears.  I feel so blessed to have such a tender hearted little boy.  He truly knows and feels the Spirit.
Dan, Matt, Grandpa, Lennard, Roger, Dave, Mike, Duane French, Bishop Cody Toone and Ben

Ben and Grandma & Grandpa
Congratulations, Ben, on your decision to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  May you always remember the covenants you've made today.

I found out after everything was done, that someone had played with the settings on my camera, so all the pictures were blown out and not great.  I am super sad that I didn't get as many pictures as I'd hoped for, but I'm glad for the ones we got.

No comments:

Post a Comment