Saturday, September 29, 2018

Crazy, Busy Days

This month has been non-stop crazy, busy days!  I have worked LOTS, gone on a speech-language assistant course for the school, had appointments for Emma, done temple sealings, had book club, gone to piano lessons and dance lessons, went to back-to-school night, got kids to birthday parties, Activity Days, and Cubs, chaired a RS committee meeting, helped mom and dad pack up their house and been a mom and a wife 24/7.  It's been exhausting!

Thursday, Shauna, Melissa, Mindy and I all helped mom deep clean the house so they're ready for the house to be handed over on Monday.  They leave on their huge cruise on Sunday.  They've got pretty much everything out now.  The grand piano gets moved to Melissa's (until they have a house to put it in again) on Saturday.

Today was great though.  After the kids went to basketball this morning, I got to watch Roger's kids while they went to the temple.  That means I got to get lots and lots of snuggles with Miss Mia for the very first time!  The boys just played with Emma and Ben the whole time so I got my niece to myself.  What a wonderful way to stop and refresh!
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment