Tuesday, September 4, 2018

First Day of School

It's hard to believe school is already starting up again!  The kids are thrilled!  
 Every year we take pictures in their shirts and it will be fun to see their growth by the time they graduate!
 How is it possible that Ben is already starting Grade 2!  He will be in Mr. D. Anderson's class.
 Emma is starting Grade 3 in Miss Sandi Atwood's class.
 Just look at those smiles!
What a busy first day of school!  I am working everyday for the next 2 1/2 weeks at the school, so I had to be up and ready to go this morning too!  Since Lennard is still off work, he was able to walk with us to school.
 I managed to get a fuzzy selfie with Ben!  I do exist!  ha! ha!
We went to the kids classrooms first and got them all settled.  I love seeing Ben's pose.  What a little man!
 Emma was thrilled to see art stuff out right away!  I'm really hoping they both have great years!
The school put on a pancake breakfast for all the parents and students this morning and I had to help out.  I ended up pouring syrup, so I was a sticky mess by the end of it!

After everything got cleaned up, I ended up just wandering and helping out wherever I could.  I was in Grade 1 for most of the day... just in different classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment