Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Boys and Girls

IMG_4502IMG_4507

I couldn’t not share these pictures.  I have laughed all afternoon about these two.  Ben came to me with his tool belt and most of his tools and wanted to be ‘Bob the Builder’.  I helped him get everything situated just right and then he had to have his work gloves on.  I asked him if he would show me his muscles, and this is the pose I got.  I might just have to print and frame it… it’s so HIM!  Then I turned around to head back in to the house and found Emma daintily putting on her lip gloss!  Yup… nothing like the whole boy/girl smacking you in the face! 

To be completely honest… though these pictures may show the world’s view of a typical boy/girl, we can often find Emma with all the tools strapped around her waist and Ben pushing a stroller around with a baby doll.  I’m glad that they are comfortable in their own skins.  Love these two kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment