Saturday, February 7, 2015

Craft Time

Lennard went in to the gun/truck show in Lethbridge with James this morning and, after sitting at home for a while, I decided that if I stayed home I wouldn’t get anything done, so I loaded up the kids and went in to Lethbridge too!  Crazy, I know, but oh well. 

I went over to Shauna’s and we made a fun craft together for Valentine’s Day.  It was so nice to have a few hours to just sit and visit and actually accomplish something at the same time!  I saw this idea on-line and had mom cut the letters out for me.  I told Shauna what I was going to do and she said she’d like to do it too… so mom cut two sets out!  I think they turned out really cute and the kids had fun playing with their cousins.

IMG_3387

Lennard ended up getting two guns at the show (I knew I should have gone to supervise! lol!)  He and James spent the afternoon at the gun range trying them out.  Lennard has a huge bruise on his shoulder from the shotgun.  I think my afternoon of crafting was a lot less expensive… and a lot less painful!  Love you, Lennard!

No comments:

Post a Comment