Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Do I or Don’t I?

Over the last month I’ve really struggled as to whether or not to continue doing this blog.  Life has a way of keeping me busy… or at least that’s one excuse.  I love being able to go back and print my blog and have a family ‘journal’ for the year.  I love being able to share what’s going on in our family with my extended family and in-laws.  I love capturing all the little stories that would otherwise be lost.  I love using the blog as my journal so that I can feel like I’m at least trying to do what we’ve been counselled to do.

As for the dislikes… well, taking the time to do it when I’m already doing a ‘picture a day’ project and documenting things there.  Do I really need another project?  Do I need complete strangers reading about my life?  Does anyone really even read it?  And do I care if anyone does?  How much information is too much?  What can I share and what can’t I?  It’s been going around and around in my mind.  What to do?!

Well, I’ve decided that even though I’m documenting things elsewhere, it is pretty minimal.  To get all the stories and pictures documented that I want, I am going to have to continue putting things somewhere – and this blog is the easiest way to do that.  So without further ado… I will be going back the last month and documenting our lives.  For those of you who are anxiously awaiting those posts, like my father-in-law (my one dedicated reader), check back for January posts for all the craziness that is our life!

4 comments:

  1. Good choice! Honestly I am always amazed when I read over my blog at the little things I have forgotten even just over a few months time. If you are worried about privacy so go private!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check quite often to see your blog. Sad that some others aren't still doing their. It is an awesome way to feel connected with family

    ReplyDelete