Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Time for an Oil Change

I needed to get an oil change done on the truck, so after we had a fun morning at the library and ate some lunch, we headed out to Mountain View.  Every time we go out the kids fight to see who gets to push the button to make the hoist go up.  They love watching the oil come out and are very curious of all the different steps.  This time, Ben was really in to everything going on.  He pulled the step ladder over to look in and then ended up climbing up onto the bumper to get a better look.  Emma peeked in and was done, but Ben stood there while my dad explained all the different parts.  Ben was even pointing to each part as my dad would ask him where something was.  It made my heart melt a bit as I watched them together.  I love that Ben is getting to have these kinds of moments with his grandpa.  Thanks for the oil change… and the memories we made!

IMG_3345IMG_3346IMG_3353IMG_3357IMG_3361

No comments:

Post a Comment