Sunday, August 28, 2016

Happy Anniversary to Us

After 17 years together (as of today), I guess I shouldn't be surprised at how quickly life gets in the way of celebrations.  It was a crazy day!  Lennard ended up planning an outage for today!  When he called earlier in the week to tell me I just shook my head.  I reminded him that it was our anniversary, and he didn't believe me... until he looked at the calendar... ooops!  Oh well.  I had Ward Council this morning too, so because Lennard was gone, I had to have the kids up, get them breakfast, get them dressed and then drop them off at Shannon's so she could watch them for me while I was in the meeting... all before 7:30am!  (Thanks, Shannon!) What a nice relaxing anniversary!  ha! ha!  Church by myself with the kids, the usual craziness in Primary and then home to make dinner.  Lennard didn't get home until about 4:30ish. We had a few hours to visit and then it was getting kids in bed.  Oh well... happy anniversary, Lennard!  Love you more each day.

Addendum:
Lennard took me out on Monday night (the 29th) to the Keg for our anniversary while my parents watched the kids for us.  Such a nice night and amazing meal.  Definitely made up for the crazy day yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment