Friday, August 5, 2016

New Park and Family Campout

Lennard called me this morning and told me that he was down at the new park putting in the new arch way to the park that Charmed Playhouses designed and built.  We decided to head down, try out the park and watch daddy at work.
 The kids loved the park!  It is so much nicer than what was there before!  I enjoyed getting to watch Lennard in action!  He was operating the lift and all I could think was, "Please don't drop it!"

 Almost in place!  Where all the blank spaces are will be the names of all the kids who donated to the park.  Emma's and Ben's names will be there!  We'll have to go check it out when they get it all done.
 I had a hard time convincing them that we had to leave the park.  I had a bunch of stuff to get done before we headed out to my parents for our campout, so they finally came with me.
 We went out early so that I could visit with my mom.  It's so good to have them home from Nauvoo again.  Emma got to 'help' Grandma make bread!
 Eventually, everyone (except Dave & Nysha and their kids) showed up and we were able to have dinner.  We actually did two dinners... we did a second round of hot dogs for those who got there late.
We were grateful that Sister Sloan allowed us to take over her yard.  It worked out great for all the tents/trailers and hanging out.

 The kids had a blast playing with the little push cars.
 Uncle Mike got attacked... but he gave as much as he got!  lol  Fun times!

Mindy holding Maren

Grandma had 'prizes' for each of the kids that they played with.  It was so fun having most of the cousins all together.  We wish that Dave & Nysha would have come down.  It was a bit of a late night getting kids to bed, but we were really grateful for our trailer... and heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment