Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Park Lake

As a last hurrah before school starts, we went to Park Lake for an extra long weekend!  We left after Lennard got off work today.  
 As soon as we pulled in, Ben saw the big trees and immediately wanted the hammock put up!  We'd bought this hammock from Costco about a month ago, but we haven't had a chance to use it until now.  Ben loved it!  It became the 'go-to' toy.
 I love that he wanted to snuggle with me in it.  Sure do love my Benny snuggles!
 The kids quickly found new friends to play with and were back and forth between our campsites while I made dinner.  We had a yummy dinner outside in our screen tent (best invention ever) and enjoyed the beautiful sunset over the lake.

 The biggest excitement of the night was when Emma lost another tooth!  We'd had corn on the cob for dinner and she bit down and complained that it hurt her tooth, but we didn't think too much of it.  When she got in bed, she called out to me and said, "I think my tooth is going to come out!"  I went in there with a piece of paper towel thinking that I might need some leverage, but as soon as I touched her tooth it just fell out!  Easiest tooth ever! (Tooth #4)

No comments:

Post a Comment