Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Another Field Trip and the Last Day of Baseball

Ben was doing so much better when he woke up that he was able to go to school... and since I'd been on Emma's field trip the day before, he wanted me to go with him on his field trip today!  I contacted his teacher and she said it would be fine, so I got to have a morning with him at the Remington Center.
 Ben loved the wagon ride!
 Most of the kids didn't enjoy the smell in the stalls (although it was extremely clean!)

He loved getting to pet the horse.
 They also got to 'build' wagons and explore more of the museum.  It was a fun morning with him.

After school, Ben had his last baseball game.  He hasn't loved it as much this year and has informed us that he doesn't want to play again next year... I guess we'll see what happens.  Emma was having a rough time and so I spent most of the game dealing with her meltdown in the van (trying not to put on a show for everyone...) I did manage to sneak out a few times and get some pictures though!


 Ben loves to play back catch.

As soon as we got done with baseball, we raced home so that I could get everyone dinner and then go set up for the Relief Society activity tonight.  We had a photography nature walk and summer social down at Lion's Park.  We didn't have tons of sisters show up (about 20), but it was quite windy so I think that prevented some from coming.  It was a fun night though and many stayed until about 9:00 visiting and eating yummy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment