Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Rough Day at Work

I had a 'rough' day at work today... nothing like getting paid to go on a field trip with Kindergarten!  Honestly, what a fun day!  I got to walk to school with my kids (and their friends).  
 Then I just helped get kids ready to go on the bus and we headed out to Police Lake.  I've subbed in kindergarten enough that I know most of the kids names.  It was an absolutely beautiful day!  We took one class across to the island and explored a bit while the other class stayed by the lake. (Then we switched)

 The trails on the island were an easy walk and the kids were interested in everything.  Wild roses were blooming and everything smelled so good.

We got back just in time to get the kids off to their parents.  The parent council put on a lunch for the staff, so I had a good meal and then we repeated the morning... with the afternoon kindergarten classes!  It was a bit windier in the afternoon, but it was a super easy day to sub!

No comments:

Post a Comment