Wednesday, June 20, 2018

New Bikes

We had a super busy day today!  I went out to Mountain View this morning to get an airplane inspection packet that had come in the mail for my dad.  He has to have them fairly quickly to process them, so I headed down to Babb to mail it to Nauvoo so he could get it sooner.  I got to the bank afterwards and then ran goggles to the school for the kids before they went swimming with their classes.  I managed to fit in lunch with Lennard at A&W (such a nice break!).  

Then, when the kids got home from school, we headed in to Lethbridge to look for new bikes!  Ben's was getting quite small and Emma's was so heavy and worn out (second hand when we got it).  Grandpa N treated the kids and they were SUPER excited to pick out new bikes!  Thank you, Grandpa!!

We went out to Henderson Lake afterwards with a bucket of KFC for dinner.  It was a bit windy, but the kids had fun playing on the playground!

No comments:

Post a Comment