Thursday, June 21, 2018

Carnival

It was the end of the year Carnival at the school today and I was in charge of cutting and serving watermelon to all the kids.  I was busy enough (with sticky hands) that I didn't end up getting any pictures the entire day except for this one of Emma!  I feel bad that I didn't get any of Ben, but he was off and running the entire morning whereas Emma kept coming and checking in with me and not wanting to be away from me... funny girl.

They had a Volunteer Lunch for all of us at lunch.  I had to pass out all the appreciation cards to the Smoothie/Fruit Friday volunteers on the committee I chaired this year.

Once we got home, Lennard went over to help Hill's move.  It's hard seeing good neighbors leave, even when we know we will still have a good neighbor coming in.  The kids will miss their boys SO much!

Soccer was cancelled tonight because of a thunderstorm, which worked out well for me since I had Book Club at Crystal's tonight.  I love Book Club and the gals that come.  It has been such a wonderful blessing to have made such good friends.  It's been over 9 years since we've been meeting together and, not only have we read a lot of wonderful books, but we've made friendships to last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment