Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Craft Night

IMG_1714_e

Once a month I get together with some friends to have a craft night in an attempt to get some of those unfinished projects actually finished!  Well, I have wanted to make this wall quilt for years (literally, years!).  I finally pulled out the material I had and started the first few top blocks at craft night a few months ago.  Since then I’ve slowly plugged away at other squares.  I’ve learned how to paper piece (so fun) and then, last night, I finished all the applique work!  I am so excited that I’ve got it done to this point!  Now I’ve got to get in to Lethbridge to get some material for the backing and then start quilting it!  I would love to pay someone to quilt it for me, but I think I will just plug away with doing it myself.  I’m looking forward to getting it done and hung up!

1 comment: