Friday, August 17, 2018

Haircuts!

Ever since we got back from Nauvoo, the kids have been asking to get their hair cut.  I usually cut Ben's hair, but this time I took both of them down to the salon to have it done. I thought we'd leave Ben's a bit longer, but he wanted it short!  (Guess I could have done it!)
Before

Before

 Emma was determined to cut off a significant amount of hair.  Lennard was all for it too.  But this mom had a hard time letting her cut her hair!
Before

Before

 Here's the 'after' pictures!  Wow!  They are all ready for school to start now!

Look how 'short' Emma's hair is now!  Yikes!  It's still long, I know, but compared with before it's way different! It needed done, it's so much healthier now, but I'm still missing her crazy long hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment