Thursday, July 5, 2018

Busy Week

The kids started swimming lessons on Monday, so we've been busy with that every morning.  I've had a few chiropractor appointments, etc.  Anyways, we made a quick trip to Lethbridge to get a few more things organized for Nauvoo and on our way in, I looked in the back and saw our two funny kids.  It made me laugh to see Ben sucking on his water bottle with his feet propped on my seat.  Emma looked completely relaxed stretched out.  Time goes so fast and I want to remember these moments... especially because they weren't fighting (at that moment)!  

 We went out to a new Chinese food place and had a buffet dinner.  It was pretty good food, but too pricey for us to make it a regular occurrence.  When Ben opened his fortune cookie, we all laughed and thought it was appropriate considering our upcoming adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment