Saturday, May 10, 2014

Girl’s Weekend

Our annual get together with all the Webster girl’s was this weekend.  Lennard took the afternoon off work since he’s been so busy with rugby and took the kids on a ‘date’ to Lethbridge.  I headed out to Mountain View in the early afternoon and was the first of the cousins to get there.  I sat and visited with my aunts, mom and Uncle for a few hours and then others slowly started trickling in.

Aunt Laura made chicken enchiladas for dinner and there were lots of snacks to munch on.  We played a bunch of games and visited until way, WAY too late (early in the morning).  It was 1:30 before I went to bed and then I didn’t sleep well.  I kept worrying that I would sleep in and not get home in time for Lennard to leave for his rugby tournament.  Needless to say, I was up in plenty of time and gone before anyone (except mom) was awake!  I wish I could have stayed longer, but at least I got a full evening with everyone!

IMG_0498  IMG_0502

Left: Electronics everywhere!                        Right:  Uncle Barry and Cindy’s little boy, Cole. 

IMG_0503IMG_0507

Left: Mindy, ML and Mom (sorry I didn’t get one with you, Shauna!)    Right: Card games

IMG_0508IMG_0509

More games, visiting, etc

IMG_0510IMG_0512

Played ‘nines’ (lots of fun).                                       Lots of hanging out and crazy stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment