Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother’s Day

Mother’s Day was pretty low key this year.  I was up early and off to Ward Council at church.  We didn’t get out of the meeting until about five minutes before classes started, so it was a bit of a rush to get everything done.  The ward gave each sister a Caramilk chocolate bar as a gift… which Emma and Ben thoroughly enjoyed!

When we got home I decided that I wanted at least one picture of me with the kids.  I set up the tripod and then took picture, after picture, after picture!  (Lennard was still at church doing his financial clerk duties.) It was quite entertaining.  Ben has started making faces every time I try to get a picture of him and Emma generally looks everywhere except where you would like her to. For some reason, Ben took his glasses off when we got home and I didn’t realize it until after these pictures were taken too.

IMG_5321  IMG_5324 IMG_5327  IMG_5331IMG_5329

I finally got a half decent picture… at least it me with my kiddos.  I can’t imagine my life without them.  They are the best gifts I have ever been given in this lifetime.  I’m so thankful that I get to be a mom with all the ups and downs.  There are definitely more positives than negatives.  Love you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment