Friday, October 4, 2013

Flashback

I was sitting and watching my two crazy kids tonight and it made me realize how fast they have grown.  I decided that I would go back and see what pictures I had taken in the past on this day.  I don't have any pictures older than that on this computer and was too lazy to go downstairs and find more, but here are two that are exactly one and two years ago.  

Apparently I didn't take any pictures of Emma two years ago today.  The only pictures I had that day were of Ben devouring a cookie.  I love his pudgy little hands.  I miss his squishy cheeks.
 One year ago today, Emma and Ben helped each other and figured out how to open the freezer door.  Yup... no problems opening it by themselves now.  They know how to work together still... usually on something that they shouldn't be doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment