Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Keeping Them Entertained

When I got put in as Primary President I was informed that I needed to get registered with Scouts Canada.  I oversee the 11 year old Scouts and my first counselor oversees the Cub Scouts.  As such, we both had to fill out the registration, code of conduct and have a police check done.  I’ve had all the forms done except the police check for about three weeks, but hadn’t taken the time to go down to get the police check done.  I thought I would be able to get down there without the kids, but it never seemed to work out, so I finally bit the bullet and headed down to the station this morning.  The kids were quite intrigued with going in to the station, but as we sat and waited, it was quite as interesting.  I ended up having to get a bit creative to keep them entertained… they are scary pictures… but it kept them quiet and next to me!  Enjoy!  (Oh… and yes, I did pass the police check!)

2013-10-02 a2013-10-02 b123

No comments:

Post a Comment