Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Snow!

After the beautiful weather we’ve been having, it was a shock to the system to see snow coming down this morning!  The kids were THRILLED!  They immediately wanted to go outside.  I managed to keep them inside for a bit, but once breakfast was done, they were ready to go out and enjoy the first snowfall of the year.  I bundled them up in their new winter coats and boots and off they went. 

IMG_3719

It was so fun watching them shovelling the snow off the trampoline.  They had so much fun.  Although, Ben found out that snow is cold… especially when it ends up down your neck!  (Wonder how it got there?!)

IMG_3720

When they got too cold to continue outside, they came in and got changed into dry clothes.  Emma wanted her pajamas, so that what she put on!  Can you tell what they had for a snack?  Yup… chocolate pudding!

IMG_3722IMG_3726IMG_3727

Emma was being so silly as I tried to get a picture of her… I never did get a good smile out of her, but I still laugh whenever I see these!  Ben just looked at me and smiled.  What a funny boy.

IMG_3723

No comments:

Post a Comment