Monday, January 4, 2016

Lady and the Tramp Dinner & Movie Night

When I was searching for ideas to add to our countdown, I came upon this idea and thought it was perfect for our family.  I was going to make homemade pasta so that the noodles could one huge long string to suck up, but after a visit to the airport after Lennard got home from work, we didn't end up with enough time to do that.  Regular old spaghetti still worked and the kids ate every bite.  They thought it was great that we were taking pictures before we ate and Emma and Ben had to take turns taking pictures of Lennard and me.

After everyone was done eating, we headed downstairs and watched the movie.  The kids have never seen it and I haven't seen it in years, so it was fun to see it through their eyes.  It's definitely been a great countdown activity!  Only 17 more days to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment