Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gratitude - Day #1: Kids

A friend of mine is doing a 'November Days of Gratitude' where every day of November you list something that you are grateful for.  (Thanks for the idea, Nicole!)  It got me thinking that if we would all stop and look at the things we have instead of what we don't, the world would be a much better place to live.  So, I have decided to try it!  It may not get posted here every single day, but I will consciously try to think of all the things I am grateful for.  The power of positive thinking, right?!

Today, I am grateful for my kids.  All the ups and downs of raising two wild and wonderful children make me thankful for the every day little things.  Seeing the world through their eyes makes everything new and exciting.  The time we have together doing simple things make life worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment