Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gratitude Day #8 - My Home

With the weather forecast looking scary, I am extremely grateful for my home. 


I'm thankful for a well-built, warm, comfortable home.  I love my house and all the things we have done to make it OURS.  I can't say that I want to do any more major renovation projects, but I am extremely glad that we've done what we have.  I love our front entry now... especially when we all load in with wet boots and winter gear!  I love my huge kitchen that I can spread out in and enjoy having my kids 'help' (most of the time).  I feel very blessed to have all that we have when there are so many in the world with next to nothing.


Another random photo:  Emma decided that Ben needed help eating a bagel.  At least they know how to share (when they want to)!

No comments:

Post a Comment