Friday, November 9, 2012

Gratitude Day #9 - Pinterest

I know, I know... you're saying, "Really? Pinterest?  Of all the things to be grateful for, why Pinterest?"  Well... since joining the band wagon and using Pinterest it has made my life SO much easier!  The biggest reason today that I'm grateful for this tool, is that our meals have had more variety lately.  I have tried out LOTS of new recipes and it has been so fun to feel like I'm getting on top of ONE thing in my life!  The last 4-6 weeks I have had menu plans made with at least 2 new recipes to try each week (sometimes 4 or 5!).  I have cut my grocery budget, made healthier meals and even had fun making dinner!  It's just nice to check out new recipes and be able to read the comments of people who have made it before and know if there need to be tweaks to the recipe.   So there you go... I'm thankful for Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way! It serioulsy cut our budget down by $100/month and I only go to the grocery store once a week. I love it!

    ReplyDelete