Monday, November 5, 2012

Gratitude Day #5: Lists


It may seem silly, but I am grateful for lists!  It makes my day when I can check something off a list... especially when it's something huge.  I have all kinds of lists and it must be fairly obvious as Emma is now showing me her 'lists' that she has made.  It's quite cute!  I have lists for groceries... by what store I need to buy them at.  I have lists of projects to be done around the house.  I have lists of craft projects, goals, people to see, what I need for food storage, things to do, emergency preparedness, babysitter checklists, etc, etc, etc.  I love knowing that I've actually accomplished something... and while I have never written things down that I've already done just so I can check them off - it wouldn't be too far of a stretch for me!  I love being able to look back and see all the things we've accomplished around our house, especially when there are still so many little things that need to be done.  It gives me motivation to keep going and to see the big picture!  (Thankfully I have given myself permission not to feel overwhelmed at the amount of things ON my list... just to look at all the things that are actually checked OFF!)

Just had to add this picture in... I came downstairs to get Ben for bed and he'd already fallen asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment