Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Life at the Hangar

I had a bunch of errands to run in Lethbridge, so I ended up being gone until early afternoon.  When I called home I found that Lennard had taken the afternoon off work again to work on the hangar!  He finished up the king board and then when I got there I helped him finish up the outside board that gets attached to the king board.  The kids were so amazing and just played.

IMG_0908

If you look closely, you can see the kids playing in the dirt while Lennard and I were up in the Genie working.

IMG_0910

We took a break for dinner (Subway sandwiches) and then kept going.  Mom finally took the kids home for us about 8:00 and put them to bed.  (What a blessing!)  We knew that Ralph was going to be coming for his lift tonight, so we wanted to keep going as long as possible.  He showed up at 9:10 and we begged him to let us have 30 more minutes.  Thankfully he agreed and we were able to finish off the last side!  His lift made such a huge difference so we weren’t having to climb ladders up and down.  It saved us a huge amount of time and $$.

IMG_0915 IMG_0923

No comments:

Post a Comment